starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Thursday, December 6, 2018

X-Elements two month hair review


So I've had this hair for about two months and realized that there is some pros and cons with this hair.
I did wait some time for the hair to arrive. I did have to remind the seller of the hair being sent to me. After that she kept me on track with when the hair was coming and also touched base with me along the way.

then it arrived about four days after, I did see some imperfections, red thread more grays. Did have a quickly thrown together feel but there was more to come.

I wear the hair up for the most part, but mind you I dampen the hair prior to and do add curling cream and do a silicon mix cream to most of my wigs.

this hair is now bunched and dry so I've had to reach the wig revival before the 6 month mark. 

This is the hair after I had received it.



This is after the bundles have been constructed.

The hair after it has been styled and wet,



  























No comments:

Post a Comment