starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Edge control

I've been using this for about two months and honestly it does give me a firm hold on my edges but doesn't stay hard all day. But I defiantly will advise to tend to your edges while using edge control, people have a delicate hairlines so its best for me to use tea tree oil or lavender oil on the hair line to strengthen it.

The pomade has a light blueberry scent, its very noticeable when applying it to your hairline and also during workout or any laborious activity really. I have smelled it during work but it still is nice smelling so for me its not distracting.

You don't need a lot of this product to produce a good hold, its a clear firm gel, honestly reminds me of really firm jell-o. This gel is for textured hair, so any of the course wavy or curly heads out there can use this gel, I believe this is mix kid friendly too.

  To me it keeps its firm hold for about three hours but softens out to a light hold so its nice to not have these razor sharp hold on my hair, and at the end of the day I just use water to remove whats left over.


No comments:

Post a Comment