starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Five month update on deep wave brazilian hair


( this is the hair washed and air dried)

So I am prepping the hair for a another dye job, with this wig so far I only dye it black. It holds color pretty well through washes and applying mousse after about daily use.It's only after my fourth month that I noticed it needed another application of dye.

The hair since its deep wave you will to keep it moisturized, so I use hair creams on the ends of the hair and leave it in overnight and style the hair the next day for wear.

The hair is still manageable as long as you care for it properly. 

Closure: the hairs do come out very easily after moistened with water, the closure color is good after applying foundation powder. (it blends well) I have not yet bleach the knots but will be in the future.

I will be testing sleeping in the hair very soon after I have applied the dye.  



No comments:

Post a Comment