starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Friday, April 5, 2019

Beauty Bakerie Demi Matte Foundation in 15


Really enjoyed working with this foundation, after watching the reviews made by the creator herself and jackie on youtube I decided to take the plunge on this company.
I had been hearing about their lip whips on instagram and just the company was really good at marketing. Everything was compared to baked goods and had waterproof bold colors. 
I was just in time for them to venture out of the lippies into foundations and waited for the launch.
It came and I had gotten number 17 demi matte first and it was way too dark and did kind of get more oily looking later in the day, I didn't use a powder to set it or used primer just used it at bare bones.
Afterwards I spray a toner and apply a powder base and mixed beauty bakerie demi matte foundation 17 with a matte foundation in a lighter shade and that shade was a neutral. 

I set all of it with a press powder foundation to maintain color and sprayed immediately after with a rose water toner. ( i mean to say immediately because of the fact I waited for it to bake and it left the skin dry and overly matte look)

Keep in mind when working with these demi mattes is that you need a moist face when using it.
And you will need with a dry sponge, I like a beauty blender on this and also patting a colored powder over it. 

Best Mist was Flower Hydrating makeup setting mist
& 7 vegetables hydrating face mist 
Last would be Garnier Rose Water face mist for setting
Tried Elf Matte setting spray and just didn't like the finish the spray is very heavy.
Nyx matte setting spray had them same finish as the Elf setting spray.

After working with the Demi matte in 17 I was ready to get a lighter color, 15 was it or so I thought.
I've worn it with a matte neutral foundation so it would set matte all day but it did lighten the finish, 
So I have been making it work with a shade lighter but if they have a 16 I would be happy with that.

I do like how it doesn't have a heavy transfer, co worker hugged me and it have very little transfer and I am sure it was my powder foundation I use to set my makeup. 








No comments:

Post a Comment