starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Sheet mask review Hush App

Inline image

Hello everyone, been a long time and going through life and all that. But I have been enjoying the App called Hush and not only for the Makeup of course but actually the Korean skincare. So I got this black mud sheet mask, this one is used for elasticity and I have to say I am addicted to this sheet. my skin felt firm after I removed it and also my skin was smooth and it balanced out my oiliness in my T Zone. you got to try this app for yourselves and free shipping!!

Inline image           Inline image

try this for yourself and this sheet mask is a dollar. they do have other sheet mask that your can try.





http://www.firmoo.com/images/union/200x200.jpg use this link for half off, free and or discount Glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment