starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Monday, March 26, 2018

Just another sheet mask,

I think even when you don't use toner the sheet mask still are pretty effective on the skin. to remove any dirt or oils from the skin it honestly wont do too much but when it comes to the nourishment of the skin its great too me. I will be putting a post of face washes I am currently using, and give you my opinion on them

as wash i am using Baby bright snail wash
                              Skinfood Egg Wash


I,ll compare and give pros and cons for these face washes for me.
price point is 15.00 and lower. The snail wash was only 5.00 from Hush App and the egg wash from skinfood I think was 12.00 to 15.00 at Ulta. 


But Back to the sheet mask, They are addictive buys but hey the cute packaging does make the sting a lot more bearable. It Pretty much has this glossy like seal after removal if you do a snail or pearl mask. There

Inline imagesheet mask to the right is just amazing feel to the skin, I feel like it soaks into all the layers and begins to tighten as it dries on the face. fits nice too.

Inline imageleave it on for twenty minutes and enjoy. there is quite a bit of serum in here so you can definitely do another round with this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment