starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Sunday, April 19, 2020

My Top Hair vendor on my list

So after being a customer for this hair vendor for two years now, I have to say that MsHere hair has been my favorite hair. I personally like the bundle and closure sets, in these the hair is soft and full. The bundles are bonded with thick wefts and they do have a bit of beards. The closure does come with fly always, but they can be easily be tamed and just won't  take away from the beauty of the hair,

During the bleach process of the hair you do have to lift color in about four sessions. I try to use a thirty developer with a blue base and make a very thick consistency, I also do this when bleaching the knots on the closure ( which takes three tries in 15 to 20 minute wait times).Just like the hair on your head you don't want to lift this hair to it's blondest blonde all in one day. Do your sessions with at least a couple of weeks or months time span. 

Even after lifts the hair still remains soft and I also use hair masks to maintain the softness of the hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment