starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Friday, February 21, 2020

Finally

Finally found my vendor this time. I think that these lashes will be great on my etsy site and can get it back up and running very soon.
I was experiencing  some things with my old vendor. a lot of lagging and saying something was in stock but it wasn't then finding out too late and I had to choose a different lash style. rude short texts.
so after sometime I decided that I needed a more prompt vendor that kept lashes in stock. I also wanted more fluff in my lashes and now yes, and now I think I have found it. I enjoy the carrier used so far, no hassles with late couriers or chasing after the mailmen. so thankful so far in this process.
I will be revealing these lashes soon, I would just like to get a couple more lash styles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment