starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Friday, January 10, 2020

New skin I am luving now

My new favorite skincare line is called Chok Chok. it's a Korean brand being sold in the US. and I have been using it for two months now.
So far my number one is the Chok Chok moisturizer, it comes in a cute pink pot and it just so creamy a balmy. It is defiantly feeding my dry areas of the face during these winter months. it does have this hint of rose scent which I like, it moisturizes my lips also and brings a great base for makeup but since I wear matte makeup I make sure that this moisturizer completely soaks in before I apply foundation. Start with this one for sure.


The next top one  is the face wash balm stick, I like to use this one I would say once to twice a week. Want to make sure to wash your face with an oil base cleanser to remove all your makeup and then use the wash balm stick, honestly just to keep the stick clean. On on wet face rub on your face avoiding eye area of course. Then rub in with hands, you notice the low foam and it just feels soothing and hydrating. let sit on the face foamed up for about a minute and rinse off with luke warm water.



Last is the Serum, I haven't see anything on it's own but it does reinforce the Chok Chok moisturizer. It boost the hydration for day around my eyes. I've noticed since I use setting powder I will have a dry patch under the eye but with this duo it removes it and I will use a hydrating setting spray to cover it.


No comments:

Post a Comment