starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Monday, December 2, 2019

Selling Lashes


I have always loved makeup but nothing finishes a look but topping it off with yes, lashes. I am selling small lash clusters to fill sparse lashes and also lash strips to give you a fire baddie look or just a touch of va va voom. In  this picture I am wearing my eye lash clusters called I.Q. you can build a full lash with these or just fill in gaps on the lash line.
Just a touch of lash with I.Q. these are easier to apply with proper glue and tools. 
Next is my fluffy lashes
Fluffy 25mm Lashes called "Nerd" these are so soft banded which makes application easier. They are mink. without mink cruelty.
your can start your pre-ordering on my instagram pursy885.
@pursy885

No comments:

Post a Comment