starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Thursday, August 8, 2019

opening up an online clothing store, thoughts??

opening an online boutique has been a dream of mine since high school. yes, this line is very common you have done something since childhood and later in life now you have time full fill the dream. but then something goes wrong or it is not as individual as you thought it would be when exposed to the world and it tanks. I refused to tank, I want the clothes to be comfortable and soft. It will maintain it's quality and apply itself to be diverse.
The downside of all these pop up online shops for shoes and clothes is that the quality just shoots down but you fell for the price. I want my pieces to be affordable investments for the women. I hope everyone enjoys these clothes and grows in confidence when wearing them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment