starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A review coming soon on X-Elements Hair. First Impressions


Okay this is a wig I am making for a client. but when I first received the hair it came in separate plastic sleeves. Its a deep brazilian wave the closure is 16 inches there is two 20 inches and one 18 that cam in the set. I just added another bundle I had gotten prior to. hair was soft but the ends were a bit dry so i co washed and put a hair mask on the ends of the hair bundles. The closure was a brown color while the bundles seem more 1b in color. The smell was slight  but not a horrible smell. 

It took about 5 to 7 days to get to me and you are always in contact with the seller so there is always good communication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment