starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Thursday, September 27, 2018

How to feel as a Woman


So your getting older and your nine to five, or daily job is just not cutting it anymore. paying for your home, and maintaining your life and others has a new feel to it. Feel pressure to maintain your beauty and keep trying to climb in your work. The list goes on about what you have not accomplished due to poor credit or a loan or suddenly someone hacks into your account. Or your a mother who does everything for your family that you have lost yourself.

The Ageism is creeping up, 

What to do? Right. Can I fix all by myself. Do I need Support??
I'll be finally venturing into steps into creating my business. The burning fire for this has come too loud and roaring for me to ignore anymore. I feel that God is trying to tell me something but honestly for the longest time I feel that i had made attempts but was unable to follow through or have focus.

So its time, I know that where I am in my own self progress is just pathetic and I want to move away from it now. 

So as a woman you got to decide when enough is enough, workout got that body back. Do work that is for the american woman. We are the lowest paid and we out live our male counter parts, always remember that.. work on your craft. Don't do mediocre work and expect people to accept it. 

Think strong and become that strong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment