starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Black Ulzzang and Hair care

Something all Black Ulljjang, Ulzzang, Women in General should manage the hair properly. I am actually only wearing wigs for the summer to give my hair a break form the sun light, the dry air out here and practicing oiling my hair while under wigs. I wash my hair twice a week while i have been wig practicing. I oil my hair daily I use castor oil, and carols daughter pomades and when I am not able to wash I apply tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil to the scalp l to control and possible scalp issues due to sweat. Careful with combs within the wig it will over time create gaps on the head.

I actually do not know how to cornrow so I put my hair into little twists and pin them down. so I am still able to get through the gaps and oil the scalp.


No comments:

Post a Comment