starbucks

Starbucks Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Steps to Black Ulzzang Glass Skin

Face Mist are to me a good start to keeping the skin hydrated. It gives your skin a vitamin boost when you get the vitamin c face mist and I like those to wake up the skin.

Highlighters, so to give the skin extra glow you need and my favorite highlighters that i have been interested in the maybelline chrome highlighters and also the fairy highlighter. I currently have the Molten Rose which actually give me a champagne finish. The Molten Gold gives a gold finish, which seems to have a bold finish to it.

i am interested in the rainbow fairy highlight and I have heard reviews that it tends to have a chalky finish on deeper skin tones. i think it would be great for Coachella or defiantly for parties.

they currently have a white highlighter that I think will give a silver finish so we will see how that is.

I do like the Strobe stick from maybelline, I like to put it under my foundation so when it starts to break down there is still a glow coming through. it easy to place on the skin and honestly it just glides across the skin. I like to place it and I just enjoy to use it with my fingers because its easier to spread and it blends out to a softer finish.

I think its best to invest in serums for the skin, this will keep the skin hydrated and smooth. the peptides and the antioxidants will keep the skin glowing and get you on the way for glass skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment